It’s coming to that time of the year again when you just want to snuggle down, be naughty and eat lots of tasty, warming food! Especially if you’re like me and you’re surrounded by students who are doing exactly the same! Well have no fear.. This ground almond and chia pizza will do the trick nicely. Healthy and so easy to make – you’ll love it!
- 250g ground almonds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 4 tbsp water
- Punch of salt
You can add whatever you like but this time I added:
- Chopped tomatoes
- Red onions
- Preheat the oven to 175C.
- Soak the chia in water and mix together with the ground almonds worth your hands.
- Massage until it turns into a dough-like ball.
- Push down onto a piece of baking paper with your fingers so it becomes a flat circle about 5mm thick.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until it becomes golden brown and becomes hard to touch.
- Spoon over the chopped tomatoes and add your toppings!
- Place back in the oven for 3-5 minutes and then serve it up!