So we have a new toy in our student house… A SPIRALIZER!!! It’s revolutionary to say the least!
This avocado cream and shredded chicken is so tasty and really simple.
- 2 courgettes
- 1 red pepper
- Coconut oil for frying
- 15 Cherry tomatoes
- 2 avocados
- 1 chicken breast
- 5/6 field mushrooms
- The juice of one lemon
- Salt & pepper
- Cook the chicken breast in the oven at 180c for 25 minutes.
- Spiralize the two courgettes and add them to the pan in a little coconut oil. Add the peppers, mushrooms and spinach to the pan and gently fry.
- Cream the avocados in a bowl with a fork and when creamy add the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Shred the cooked chicken with a fork and add the the pan.
- Mix in the creamed avocado and basil and serve in a bowl.
- Add the chopped cherry tomatoes to the bowl and enjoy!