It looks like a pizza, it isn’t BUT it’s just as good. Satisfy those pizza wants and cook up a healthy alternative!
I love Spain and when I au-paired over there I had so many spanish omelettes because they’re just so good. This sweet potato version is slightly healthier but is still so tasty!
- 1 sweet potato, small chunks or slices
- Coconut oil
- 4 medium eggs, beaten
- Mushrooms, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Toppings (optional): chorizo, feta, cheddar, tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200C and cook the sweet potato slices until soft.
- Fry the mushrooms in a pan in coconut oil and add the sweet potato cooked slices.
- In a large mug beat the four eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the eggs and cooked sweet potato slices to the pan and fry until the base is formed (2-3 minutes).
- Place the pan under the grill for a further 2/3 minutes then add the toppings. Grill for another 2/3 minutes.
- Leave to stand for five minutes and cut into the slices to serve with rocket or spinach.
- And enjoy!