These little slices are just what the doctor ordered on this cold day!
All you need:
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 tin of tuna in spring water
- 1 lemon
- Coconut oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Spring onion
- Optional: chilli flakes
To make the beauties you need to:
- Cut the potato into slices and cook in the oven until soft and the skins are beginning to harden.
- Mix the coriander, tuna, juice from the lemon, salt pepper, spring onions and chilli flakes together in a bowl.
- Remove the potato slices from the oven, add the tuna mix to the top of the slices and place under the grill.
- Add grated cheese to the slices and grill until it melts.
- Remove from the grill and enjoy!