If you need some easy-to-make, clean treats then these little guys are the ticket. I used to love eating cookie dough and I had to find a sugar-free alternative!
All you need (10-15 balls):
- 1-2 cups gluten-free oats (begin with 1 and add more if necessary)
- 10 medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs (or dark chocolate if you prefer)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 5 tablespoons water
- Blend the oats in a food processor until they are a flour-like consistency.
- Add the coconut and the vanilla and process. Then add the mixture to a separate bowl.
- Add the dates and water to the blender and blend until they are broken up in smaller pieces. Fold them into the mixture.
- Fold the cacao nibs into the mixture and mix together until the mixture forms a dough.
- Scoop the mixture out into small portions and roll into balls.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy!