Ok I think this Nutella is love. Well not quite but add a pancake into the mix and you’re almost there.
This healthy Nutella is chocolatey, creamy and delicious! Tastes just as good, maybe even better than the real thing because you know it’s full of natural ingredients that will nourish your body. You’ll feel energised and amazing because hazelnuts are full of vitamins and heart-healthy fats!
I think it would be rude not to.. 😜
- 1 cup chopped roasted hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao (you can use cocoa as an alternative)
- 1/4 cup water
- Add the hazelnuts, cacao and maple syrup to the blender and blend together.
- Add the water and continue to blend until your preferred consistency, (I prefer mine a little crunchy).
- And voila, you’re ready to enjoy! Store in the fridge if you don’t use it all up straight away.