It’s raining today and for one, I don’t want to leave the house, and two, I want to bake up a tasty treat! These biscuits use minimal ingredients and are so easy to make! My brother has just been told he’s allergic to dairy so I’ve been experimenting with a few new dairy-free recipes.
All you need:
- 60g desiccated coconut
- 60g ground almonds
- 100g gluten free flour
- 60g raisins
- 4 tablespoons agave syrup
- 100ml almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 C and line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Mix together the coconut, almonds, raisins and flour in a large bowl.
- Add the almond milk and agave syrup and stir until a dough-like mixture forms.
- Tear off small pieces from the mixture and roll into a ball in your hands.
- Place on a baking tray and flatten into a cookie shape.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool and enjoy!